About Resin & Resin Care
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING!
HOW RESIN WORKS
Resin art is created by combining resin with a hardener, and then pouring it into a mold. It then cures (or hardens) for a few days, and can then be removed from the mold. Some pieces then require sanding and/or polishing to finish them.
Each item I create is hand-made with resin and sometimes other mediums. Working with resin creates absolutely unique products that almost always have slight imperfections. Please be aware of this! If you are not okay with receiving a unique item with slight imperfections, do not order from me!
CARING FOR RESIN ITEMS
- Resin can be washed with warm water and soap.
- Avoid submerging in water.
- To polish, use a cloth only.
- Avoid harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT leave out in hot temperatures for long periods of time! Resin may begin to soften!
- If left out in the heat, let cool at room temperature and it should harden again.